* Teach Basic Mathematics, English or French
* Teach them how to wash their face and brush their teeth
* Guide them to learn their lessons
* Serve their food or sit beside them while eating so that they may feel the societal environment
* Help them in preparing to go to school, check their uniforms, shoes, neatness and cleanliness of the kids.
* Volunteers would also help the children to draw pictures as well as playing games with them.
* Volunteers would also help with the cooking of the orphan’s food and engaged in various related activities requested by project staffs.
* Develop creative programs such as dance, arts, music, etc.
* Organize physical and sports activities
Developing creative free-time programs such as dance, arts, music and other physical activities
* Helping the children with various health and personal hygiene needs
* Teaching life-skills
* Housekeeping as well as cooking and serving food to the children, in most cases during our usual food for all programme.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 35 hrs a week.
- people with kind heart for children, compassion and love for the children are required.