Our patients love quality time with caring individuals willing to sit and talk and do an activity with them. We are asking for motivated individuals who would like to spend time with our elderly patients; talk with them, share life experiences, write their story down, read to them, play games, scrap book, arts/crafts, pet therapy, music therapy, grocery shopping, or light housekeeping. These experiences benefit both the patients and the volunteer, by imprinting a long lasting memory to always have.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- automobile insurance, TB test
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Hospice Sanctuary
- Come make a difference by being...
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Volunteer to create a patient's...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent