Are you passionate about sorting or organizing? Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Santa Rosa are in need of energetic volunteer Donation Sorters who are comfortable working independently to intake and sort donations Volunteers will greet and assist donors in unloading donations from their vehicles, provide donors with receipts, and load items into storage containers. Volunteers must be able to stand for extended periods, lift and carry items of various weights and sizes, and be willing to work outside. This is a great opportunity to donate a few hours of your time to help support our agency in its mission to serve those most in need and build better communities.
Weekday and weekend shifts available.
If interested, contact Karen Krimont or (707)284-1700.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing, whenever available
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- ReStyle Marketplace- Thrift...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Winter Shelter Volunteer