We here at OWL have a new opportunity for bright, ambitious, young professionals in the Denver Metro Area.
NiteOWLs' mission is to help OpenWorld Learning continue to expand into new schools and programs so as to reach more students than ever through developing community awareness, increased funding revenue, and event facilitation. Additionally, NiteOWLs will have the opportunity to meet and interact with OWL students, witnessing their work firsthand. Some of the perks of joining NiteOWLs, especially since our organizations have similar missions and aim to give as many children strong educational opportunities as possible.
- The NiteOWLs offers you chance to work with a group of likeminded, young individuals who want to see Denver's youth experience and succeed in the world of technology.
- You'll have the opportunity to create an event all your own to benefit OWL and its students.
- The board is a great networking opportunity to meet people from all over the community who may become great contacts and friends in the future.
- You'll get the opportunity to meet with members of our senior board and learn directly from them.
- You get a sweet hoodie.
If interested, email to receive more information and an application. The application should only take 10-15 minutes and gives us a better idea of who you are prior to contacting you. Deadline is rolling.
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Meeting once every two months. Some outside work.
- Should be employed, able to commit a couple hours a week, and passionate about education.