Ambassador Volunteers welcome and provide wayfinding assistance to patients and visitors at MetroHealth Medical Center, Parma.
- Push wheelchairs or walk with patients to their appointments.
- Requires extensive walking.
- Offer items from a hospitality cart to patients and families.
- 3-4 hour shifts are available Monday through Friday between: 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Volunteers generally help once per week.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months minimum
- Fingerprints, TB testing, flu shot