Support Group Instructor
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
FREE Certification program
Become a "Certified Instructor" to teach/reach parents and youth in our demographic area.
1. Would you like to help families restore family values and effective communication back into the home?
2. Do you like working with families in need ?
3. Do you like giving back to your community?
If you answered "YES" to ANY of the above question, WE want YOU to become a "CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR" in our program. We are a non-profit faith based program we work with families to restore family values and effective communication back into the home, we offer family support groups, we deal with anything and everything about "teen-age drama" and we connect families to a church of their faith in their local areas. Our motto is we go "Outside The Walls" and assist anyone that responds to the call to CHANGE !
To become a "Certified Instructor" in our Program, contact us, please make sure to leave us your "contact number and email address ".
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 231571Sacramento, CA 95823
- Adult Education
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We would like a 6-9 month commitment
- We are looking for committed volunteers