Social Media HR:
- The applicant shall become a LinkedIn manager and manage the approval or disapproval of any new member who wants to join the group
- Responsible for posting success stories/articles/news/research on the lives of professors’ or retired professors’ from the developing countries
- Responsible for posting articles/findings related to internationalization of universities/curriculum/online learning centers with focus on the developing countries
- Able to constantly able to generate thoughts and ideas or conduct research on how to improve the use of social media for HR activities and how to strengthen the position of IPP on social media platform
- Be actively involved in discussions that take place in the LinkedIn groups
- Responsible for posting jobs/requirements for volunteer opportunities
- Responsible for responding to messages from interested applicants in LinkedIn that comes after job postings
- Responsible for reaching out to the interested applicants via email and screen their resumes.
- Responsible for fixing up a suitable date and time for interview after screening the applicants. The mode of interview can be telephonic/Google hangout/Skype
- Responsible for taking the interview notes during the discussion and forward the same to Ron and HRIPP group.
- Responsible for on-boarding the applicants selected and send an email to those who could not make through the process.
Interested candidates please forward your resumes to email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 7+ years experience required
- Social Media Oriented HR
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR M.A. and B.A. Graduating...
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- HR Google TOOLS Enthusiast!
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- WordPress SEO Specialist
- Retired / Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Ex-Google Social Media Expert...
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Internet Search Expert