Are you a natural storyteller that is interested in broadcasting your big and creative ideas through video production? New Heights Educational Group is looking for a visually-talented video creator, with a specialty in animation and strong commitment to develop and edit online commercial videos for our organization.
* Plan, storyboard, and execute video concepts
* Pitch ideas, research, and write scripts
* Help develop new visual stories and formats
* Oversee the completion and timely release of all videos
* Work closely with artists, photographers, and cartoonist
* Edit videos and assist with publishing/uploading to youtube and our website
Qualifications & Requirements
* Excellent communication skills
* Responsible, dependable, honest, and mature
* Ability to capture/edit high end video
* Experience with digital/media tools
* Experience with online flash/animated/video production; graphic design
* Work well independently; Collaborate well with other
* Great project management skills
* Internet Marketing and Advertising experience
* Education: College degree in Arts or similar is required
* At least 1 year of experience designing and editing videos
* Requirements and Commitment:
o Must be at least 18 years old
o At least 5 hours a week time commitment
o Must have access to appropriate video editing software tools
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 5 hours per week
- Must have access to video editing software
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Content management on WordPress...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Science Tutor for High school...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator