Looking for a group activity to engage young volunteers or to work on teambuilding-while having fun and giving back to your community? Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigration Services need motivated people to prepare home furnishings for incoming refugees and to help organize our donations warehouse. Whether you want to form your own group or come to meet new people, this is the perfect opportunity to work toward a completed project that will directly benefit the newest members of the Nashville community. We have flexible shifts and can work with your needs. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Emily Sellers, for more information and to schedule a service day: email@example.com; (615) 259-3567, ext. 1199. Please see full description here: http://cctenn.org/volunteeropportunitydetails.cfm?eid=16070716253732517
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours, with flexible time slots
- Resume Reviewer for Refugees
- Resume Review Volunteer for...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity
- Public Transit Orientation
- American Friend for a Refugee...
- In Home English Tutor
- After-School Youth Tutor
- Transportation Volunteer
- "Adopt a Grandparent" -- Refugee...
- Resettlement Case Assistant
- Help with Refugee Elders Program
- Refugee Family Mentor
- Housing and Hospitality Volunteer
- Refugee Elders Program Assistant
- Refugee Youth Mentor