If you can fold a blanket and read a checklist, you can help assure that refugees new to the Nashville area have dignifying home furnishings and a positive start to their new lives. Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigration Services is looking for motivated individuals or groups to help our housing department. No training or long-term commitment necessary! We’ll work with your schedule. This position is perfect for people who love hands-on work that leads to a concrete, finished product and is a great way to meet new people. Call or email our volunteer coordinator, Emily Sellers, for more information and to get started today: firstname.lastname@example.org; (615) 259-3567, ext. 1199. Please see full description here: http://cctenn.org/volunteeropportunitydetails.cfm?eid=16070716253732517
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours, flexible time slots
- Resume Reviewer for Refugees
- Resume Review Volunteer for...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity
- Public Transit Orientation
- American Friend for a Refugee...
- In Home English Tutor
- After-School Youth Tutor
- Transportation Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- "Adopt a Grandparent" -- Refugee...
- Resettlement Case Assistant
- Help with Refugee Elders Program
- Refugee Family Mentor
- Housing and Hospitality Volunteer
- Refugee Elders Program Assistant
- Refugee Youth Mentor