Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigration Services seek professionals to volunteer as resume reviewers to draft and adapt international resumes to US standards. Participating as a resume review consultant is an excellent way to serve Nashville’s refugee community and to assist with the professional development of the next generation of Nashvillians. This can be done remotely and at your own pace. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Emily Sellers, for more information: email@example.com; (615) 259-3567, ext. 1199. Please see full description here: http://cctenn.org/volunteeropportunitydetails.cfm?eid=16070714425295376
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Resume Reviewer for Refugees
- Resume Review Volunteer for...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity
- Public Transit Orientation
- American Friend for a Refugee...
- In Home English Tutor
- After-School Youth Tutor
- Transportation Volunteer
- Temporary Office Assistant
- "Adopt a Grandparent" -- Refugee...
- Resettlement Case Assistant
- Help with Refugee Elders Program
- Refugee Family Mentor
- Housing and Hospitality Volunteer
- Refugee Elders Program Assistant
- Refugee Youth Mentor