Passionate about refugee issues but don’t know how to help? If you can write a killer resume and know professional lingo, you can help our clients with a crucial part of the resettlement process-employment. Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigration Services seek professionals or those with resume-writing and/or hiring experience to draft and adapt international resumes to US standards. This can be done remotely and is flexible. From the comfort of your home, you can lend a helping hand to refugees in need. Call or email our volunteer coordinator, Emily Sellers, for more information: email@example.com; (615) 259-3567, ext. 1199. Please see full description here: http://cctenn.org/volunteeropportunitydetails.cfm?eid=16070714425295376
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Resume Reviewer for Refugees
- Resume Review Volunteer for...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity
- Public Transit Orientation
- American Friend for a Refugee...
- In Home English Tutor
- After-School Youth Tutor
- Transportation Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- "Adopt a Grandparent" -- Refugee...
- Resettlement Case Assistant
- Help with Refugee Elders Program
- Refugee Family Mentor
- Housing and Hospitality Volunteer
- Refugee Elders Program Assistant
- Refugee Youth Mentor