The Circles Kettering Youth Community is made up of children ages 5 -18. Right now we are looking for volunteers for our 6-11 year old children.
Our team of volunteers are a diverse group of people, many of whom don't have formal experience or training. What we're looking for most in a volunteer is someone who...
- is available on Tuesday evenings (5:45pm - 8:00pm or 6:15 to 8:00pm)
- is willing to learn a little about childhood development
- will treat our youngest Circles members with respect, kindness, and patience
- willing to have a background check
- willing to participate in informal training opportunities (these are flexible and scheduled to accomodate volunteers schedules)
I you would like to volunteer or just visit us to learn more contact Lisa, let her know who you are and and why you love working with kids. Whether you are just looking forward to playing with kids, or if you would be interested in planning lessons and activities, we are excited that you are someone who lovew spending quality time wth with children.
- Child Development
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We meet everry Tuesday evening 2.5 hours
- It is for volunteers to sign up for two Tuesdays a month to bond, build trust and relationships