We are currently seeking a social media volunteer to work with our leadership team to help promote our mission, events and projects. We prefer someone who is web-savvy and has a large social media following of their own. Applicant must have experience with social media platforms and growing audiences while interacting with supporters. Great personal and written communication skills are a must. Cultural sensitivity and awareness with attention to detail is also something we are looking for. If you are passionate about female empowerment, body positivity, sexual health and/or making women feel good about who they are, then this position is perfect for you!
- Create, share and find content for Proud&Pretty’s social media platforms that fit our mission and vision.
- Grow, retain and develop Proud&Pretty accounts through interaction with followers and supporters.
- Attend events to create live social media content.
- Build relationships with other social media pages to help spread the word about Proud& Pretty.
This position will require 10 hours per month. We are located in Southern California and volunteers must be available for meetings in Rancho Cucamonga 1x per month.
How to Apply: Submit your resume and include your social media links. We’d also like to hear what makes you the ideal candidate for the Proud&Pretty Social Media Volunteer position. Email us at email@example.com and add Social Media Volunteer in the subject line.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours/month
- Available for an in-person meeting in Rancho Cucamonga 1x/month