Outreach and Marketing Intern
DONATE TO THIS
17 people are interested
The Outreach and Marketing Intern will be primarily responsible for increasing the presence of Migration Resource Center (MRC) in Staten Island, NY. T o this end, the Intern will develop external partnerships, create and execute a community outreach strategy and manage the MRC website and social media platforms. The efforts of the Intern will ultimately enable low-income immigrants to better access our services and the services of partner organizations. The ideal candidate is self-directed and has the ability to think creatively about long and short term goals.
No prior outreach or marketing experience required, however we do ask that you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Proficient in Microsoft programs and social media literate
- Possess or are currently completing a bachelor's or other post-secondary degree
- Commitment to serving low-income immigrants
- Able to commit 12-15+ hours/week for 3-4 months
The internship is unpaid; however, prospective interns are welcome to apply for academic credit through their institutions. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
To apply, please submit a resume and one-page cover letter expressing your interest in the internship to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: "Outreach/Marketing Intern Application."
We'll work with your schedule.
36 Richmond TerraceSuite 307Staten Island, NY 10301
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- 3-4 Months