DONATE TO THIS
17 people are interested
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for serving as the Migration Resource Center (MRC) representative with community-based, faith-based and ethnic organizations, domestic violence shelters, schools, governmental agencies, including public libraries and legal aid programs working with immigrants to educate and engage their constituents and clients on access to immigration legal services. The Coordinator will be expected to lead organizational outreach: identify potential partner organizations, develop materials to share with the organizations’ staff and materials for clients/constituents, and create networks for collaboration in the delivery of legal services to low-income immigrants. The Coordinator will work closely with in-house and external experts on the use of technology in the provision of legal services, as well as with MRC’s programs to keep abreast of the most current developments in immigration law.
▪ Education and/or Experience: No experience required. We provide in-house training.
▪ Language Skills: Fluency in English and Spanish preferred. Ability to communicate articulately with internal and external audiences. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated competency in public speaking and strong interpersonal skills required.
▪ Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange; Windows operating systems;
We'll work with your schedule.
36 Richmond TerraceSuite 307Staten Island, NY 10301
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Three Months