The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for serving as the Migration Resource Center (MRC) representative with community-based, faith-based and ethnic organizations, domestic violence shelters, schools, governmental agencies, including public libraries and legal aid programs working with immigrants to educate and engage their constituents and clients on access to immigration legal services. The Coordinator will be expected to lead organizational outreach: identify potential partner organizations, develop materials to share with the organizations’ staff and materials for clients/constituents, and create networks for collaboration in the delivery of legal services to low-income immigrants. The Coordinator will work closely with in-house and external experts on the use of technology in the provision of legal services, as well as with M from MRC’s programs to keep abreast of the most current developments in immigration law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Identify underserved immigrant communities and develop comprehensive outreach strategy to ensure immigrants have access to accurate legal information
▪ Identify and collaborate with strategic partners for effective outreach to immigrant communities
▪ Conduct outreach to immigrants and/or immigrant communities and organizations working in these communities
▪ Maintain database to track outreach and outcome
▪ Manage the publication and distribution of MRS’s materials
▪ Serve as conduit of current information for community-based, faith-based and ethnic organizations and government agencies, including schools and public libraries
▪ Lead MRC’s outreach on the delivery of legal services
▪ Education and/or Experience: No experience required. We provide in-house training.
▪ Language Skills: Fluency in English and Spanish preferred. Ability to communicate articulately with internal and external audiences. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated competency in public speaking and strong interpersonal skills required.
▪ Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange; Windows operating systems;
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Three Months