First off, we need caring and compassionate individuals who geniunely care about homeless veterans. Your volunteerism will provide awareness, sensitivity, and initiate outreach efforts to communities and society to take action. Do you like to speak and engage the crowd and make a difference at the same time? "Pay It Forward", you can help so many, here is your opportunity.
***Update: we need speakers from across the nation as well to be agents of social change.
We have immediate opportunities for you to become an instrumental part of our presentation team. We help inform those caring members of our communities and afford opportunities of fixing what is broken, right in our own front yard. It's time we show gratitude and honor to those who have served their country, especially those living on our streets as we speak who put their lives on the line for our freedom. They deserve that much from us, don't you agree?
As a presenter for Veteran Connection, you will be provided your own talking points, (or you can make one up yourself) and will be provided a proposal that has key information which is relevant to our organization, its vision and mission to know everything you need to about us.
There are also many other opportunities to volunteer virtually from anywhere in the country or the world. Visit the website, www.vetconnectnow.org (updates coming soon) and be on a team of winners! We want to eradicate or even reduce the numbers of homeless on our streets and help those 22 veterans a day who commit suicide. So sad, now they need us like we needed them for the freedoms we enjoy everyday. Let's stop turning our backs and allowing this to continue.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Please be able to commit to 6 to 9 months
- Go getter attitude , public speaking skills preferred, ability to handle pressure
- Board of Directors Vice Chair
- Public Relations Consultant
- Join today - help end the...
- Board of Directors Treasurer
- Let's Do a Documentary
- Board of Directors Chair
- Outreach Coordinator
- Committee/Board Members/Grant...
- Newsletter for Veteran Connection
- House Sitting Program
- Outreach Coordinator (Local)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Board of Directors Social Chair
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Board of Directors Secretary
- Board Marketing/PR Officer
- Administrative Specialist