Truck Driver for Medical Teams International - Tigard, OR
4 people are interested
Volunteer with Medical Teams International
By volunteering, you help provide urgent health care and important programs to the world's most suffering people. No matter what your background, experience, or faith, we'd love to have you join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Representing MTI when picking up donations at local clinics and hospitals.
- Ability to read and follow itinerary of locations to pick up from.
- Screening the product that is donated to ensure that the materials align with the distribution center's guidelines for donors.
- Ability to drive large vehicles
- Lifting and sorting donations
The drivers often go out as teams of two. The driver may operate a large cargo van, or if they are able a large box truck. A class C driver’s license with good driving record is required. Drivers must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, and 30 lbs. regularly. Training will be provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
14150 SW Milton CourtTigard, OR 97224
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift, preferrably once a week.