Mission Hospice invites you to join our team of Made with Memories volunteers. Your talent, compassion, and creativity can make a life-long difference to individuals grieving a loss. As a Made with Memories volunteer, you will sew Memory Bears or Mini-Quilts for individuals that have experienced a death, using the clothing items of the loved one that passed away. Each creation is a true one-of-a-kind and so meaningful to the families we serve.
Please contact us for more information or visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online. (Select "Sewing" under Areas of Volunteer Interest.)
We are committed to providing a welcoming, positive environment for our incredible volunteers, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Average 3-4 hours per project
- Pick-up clothing materials at Mission Hospice Office
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers