Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigration Services seek professionals to volunteer as practice job interviewers for our monthly Job Readiness Course. Participating as an interviewer is an excellent way to serve Nashville’s refugee community and to assist with the professional development of the next generation of Nashvillians. With just a couple hours of your time, you can watch as new refugees gain self-confidence and help place our clients on the road to gainful employment and self-sufficiency.
We conduct one mock-interview session on the second Wednesday of every month. The session typically lasts 1-1.5 hours and takes place from 5:00-6:30. Upcoming dates: 9/14, 10/12, 11/9, and 12/14.
Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Emily Sellers, for more information: email@example.com; (615) 259-3567, ext. 1199. Find more information here: http://cctenn.org/volunteeropportunitydetails.cfm?eid=16070716410016165
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5:30-6:30 once a month
- Resume Reviewer for Refugees
- Resume Review Volunteer for...
- Move In Volunteer
- Group Volunteer Opportunity
- Public Transit Orientation
- American Friend for a Refugee...
- In Home English Tutor
- After-School Youth Tutor
- Transportation Volunteer
- Temporary Office Assistant
- "Adopt a Grandparent" -- Refugee...
- Resettlement Case Assistant
- Help with Refugee Elders Program
- Refugee Family Mentor
- Housing and Hospitality Volunteer
- Mock Interview Conductor
- Refugee Elders Program Assistant
- Refugee Youth Mentor