Are you looking for a volunteeer opportunity that allows you to use your God-given talents in a spiritually vital, growing community? CRISTA is a place that demonstrates the love of God by serving people and drawing them into a transforming relationship with Christ through our seven unique ministries.
We are looking for volunteers to serve in our church engagement ministry. Working directly with the Vice President of Faith Engagement, you will interact with churches and pastors as well as Christian organizations via telephone and email, plus significant administrative work.
Would you like to serve together in pursing our mission to love God by serving people?. CRISTA volunteers are:
- CHRIST-CENTERED, continually growing in relationship with Christ, and in sync with CRISTA’s doctrinal statement of faith.
- HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL and committed to achieving excellence in performance.
- SERVICE-DRIVEN, empowering one another to meet the needs of those we serve.
Consider volunteering at CRISTA, because it is an opportunity to serve millions of people around the world each year. It’s something bigger than yourself - it’s Kingdom work.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 20 hours per week depending on your schedule
- Interfaces with public well, detail oriented, loves the Church