Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
You can act as an event coordinator, table host coordinator, or a facility coordinator for either the Banquet or the Walk for Life.
This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine. Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Be a mentor, make new friends, and gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifeti
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Greeter / Receptionist