7 people are interested
Be a friendly visitor, spending one-on-one time with residents in a lovely long-term care setting.
Residents enjoy playing games, doing puzzles, listening to music and chatting.
Volunteers are needed to visit with personal care residents:
- from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. or
- from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
Volunteers are needed to visit with skilled care residents:
- from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Flexible schedule - volunteer weekly, monthly or whatever suits your schedule; volunteers are needed weekdays and weekends.
We'll work with your schedule.
SpiriTrust Lutheran, The Village at Utz Terrace2100 Utz TerraceHanover, PA 17331
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 20 hours is required.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.