At Infidelity Counseling Network, we transform lives . We are the only organization of its kind, anywhere!
We help women heal from the trauma of infidelity through free, confidential, one-to-one telephone peer counseling regardless whether their relationship ends or mends. We’re based in California and serve clients of all ages & backgrounds across the country. We are a small, lean, all-volunteer nonprofit run completely by women, for women.
And we seek a new executive director as our founding director prepares to step down. Are you the woman to lead us into our next incredible chapter?
Ideally you have personal experience with infidelity and you live in the S.F. Bay Area.
- You are passionate about our mission and able to present a positive role model of healing, strength, recovery, and resiliency.
- You are conversant with lay-related topics of infidelity -- e.g. the value of peer support; personal recovery model; causes for infidelity; trauma recovery; grief and loss.
- You project a positive attitude and professional demeanor
You meet deadlines and follow-through on commitments
You can manage people and encourage their participation at all levels of the organization
You are organized in managing documents, projects, tasks, information, and assignments
You are digitally literate and comfortable with cloud-based file sharing; email; video conferencing; social media; able to learn new technologies as needed with appropriate support
You have financial literacy: familiarity with Quickbooks and basic bookkeeping
- Ensure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational, and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization's work.
- Maintain official records and documents and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
This is a volunteer position at 10-15 hours per week.
Hour flexible. Work from home. Position open until filled; start time flexible.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Include your LinkedIn profile URL in the cover letter as well. See www.infidelitycounselingnetwork.org for more info about us.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Donor Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-12 hours per week
- Flexible start time; flexible hours; volunteer position; work from anywhere