Social Media Assistant
44 people are interested
The birds need your Social Media skills! Join us in preventing the extinction of avian species. As one of our dedicated volunteers you will be:
Join our Social Media Guru and work closely with Marketing and Development to create and implement a strategy that expands our social media presence. You'll be building and sustaining awareness of Pandemonium Aviaries as a resource that is truly helping avian conservation and is a resource in conservation education.
- Improve all our social media presence -- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Add additional social media platforms -- Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Leverage marketing relationships
- Create consistent message across all platforms
- Monitor and interpret metircs
- Train our volunteers to carry the load of producing content.
- Current experience developing a presence in social media, or ability to learn.
- Knowledge of current trends and able to keep us current for future growth.
- Able to give at least 2 hours a week.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Able to plan and deliver projects on time.
You'll be working under the direction of the director. This job can be completed virtually with regular check-ins at the office and occassional visits to the aviary to obtain material for posting. Our office hours are from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Join our dedicated volunteer flock at Pandemonium Aviaires and Save A Species.
We'll work with your schedule.
3525 Alameda de las PulgasMenlo Park, CA 94025
- 2-4 hours a week to flexible or as needed.