The birds need your Social Media skills! Join us in preventing the extinction of avian species. As one of our dedicated volunteers you will be:
Join our Social Media Guru and work closely with Marketing and Development to create and implement a strategy that expands our social media presence. You'll be building and sustaining awareness of Pandemonium Aviaries as a resource that is truly helping avian conservation and is a resource in conservation education.
- Improve all our social media presence -- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Add additional social media platforms -- Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Leverage marketing relationships
- Create consistent message across all platforms
- Monitor and interpret metircs
- Train our volunteers to carry the load of producing content.
- Current experience developing a presence in social media, or ability to learn.
- Knowledge of current trends and able to keep us current for future growth.
- Able to give at least 2 hours a week.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Able to plan and deliver projects on time.
You'll be working under the direction of the director. This job can be completed virtually with regular check-ins at the office and occassional visits to the aviary to obtain material for posting. Our office hours are from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Join our dedicated volunteer flock at Pandemonium Aviaires and Save A Species.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours a week to flexible or as needed.