Join The Salvation Army in providing physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort and support wherever and whenever disaster strikes.
As an EDS volunteer, you may help serve food from canteens, speak with grieving victims, or perform other duties to assist in disaster recovery and clean-up efforts. EDS volunteers are the kind faces and helping hands that support police, firefighters and other first responders while assisting families and communities to recover from floods, fires, and other tragedies.
EDS volunteers provide invaluable services to people during times of critical need. As an EDS volunteer, your assistance will only be needed during times of emergency or during team building activities like serving food to firemen or police officers in training.
Must be 18 years or older and be in good physical and mental health
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Cleanup
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Child Care Assistant
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Tri-Cities Kettle Kickoff Helpers
- Help Prepare and Serve food at...
- Part-time Chaplain
- Help Prepare and Serve Food for...
- Help Distribute Thanksgiving...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Holiday Events Coordinator
- Help Box Holiday Food for...
- Help Distribute Holiday Food and...
- Help Sort and bag Christmas Toys
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Fitness Instructor
- Holiday Festival Helpers
- Administrative Assistant