Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) is taking a unique approach to fighting and preventing genocide. DWAG believes that empowering the most affected groups and building strong leadership among those who are historically excluded to enable them to lead and foster positive change in their communities is the most vital approach to sustainably ending genocide.
DWAG is currently seeking interested individuals to assist in the preparation of its upcoming National Annual Symposium. Volunteers are expected to work remotely within the US, have experience, or be willing to assist in Outreach and Partnership Building.
* Reaching out to organizations and individuals to help promote the symposium and DWAG's work
* Using social media to share information with as many networks as possible
* Outreach to media
*Videotaping and editing
* Community outreach skills
* Networking skills
* Social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* College students
* Individuals, activists, or those interested in serving a good cause
* Development professionals, retired professionals, or working professionals wanting to use a small portion of their time to serve a good cause
Orientation and training will be provided.
Interested applicants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 5 hours per week
- Must own a laptop