Volunteers assist staff by helping patients order meals, offer activities to patients having treatment, offer warm blankets and visit with those interested in sharing their life experiences with others. Volunteers must be comfortable working independently and must be friendly and feel comfortable talking to people they don't know. This is a 2 hour shift depending on clinic needs.
Shift times 8-10am and 10:00-12:00 pm
Must be 18 years of age. To apply go to https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete a new volunteer application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift a week
- Shift hours are from 8-10am & 10:00-12:00 pm
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- Blood Donor Room Volunteer
- CCO Desk
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Cancer Institute Information &...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- NCMC WIN Store