Be a helping hand and a compassionate ear to those receiving out patient infusion treatments. Volunteers assist staff by helping patients order meals, offer activities to patients having treatment, offer warm blankets and visit with those interested in sharing their life experiences with others. Volunteers must be comfortable working independently and must be friendly and feel comfortable talking to people they don't know. This is a 2 hour shift depending on clinic needs. Current openings on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.
Shift times 9:00 -11:00 AM and 11:00-1:00 PM
Must be 18 years of age. To apply go to https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete a new volunteer application.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 2 hour shift a week for 6 months or longer
- Flu shot required between Dec 1st-April 1st
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store