Volunteers will work closely with other team members and supervisors to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn the different strategies used by non-profit organizations to create branding through social media
- Learn to use a system management tool for a organization’s social media platform which can be useful to build on portfolio
- Learn the different strategies used to link websites, blogs and social media to create branding and satisfy the organization’s objectives and needs.
- Discover effective strategies for community outreach and engagement via social media. Responsibilities - Utilize social media system/dashboard management tool to schedule and manage tweets and Facebook updates
- Create original posts and tweets (graphic design and photography skilled are a plus)
- Social media messaging responses and management
- Create and follow up with social media interactions and branding
- Engage community via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook: tweets, re-tweets, posts, tags, shares and links
- Updates to support NoStigmas objectives and strategies.
- Research related topics through social media and online research databases
- Research for tips, trends and new updates and changes on Twitter and Facebook platforms
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 5+ Hours Per Week
- Computer, Ability to connect for weekly video meetings
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...