The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Business Consulting Service (BCS) Team.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
Job Purpose: Project managed client project, Reports to PMO Program Lead
- Project planning, monitoring, and tracking
- Prepare all PM-related documents
- Establish and obtain approvals from internal and external stakeholders for client projects
- Coordinate team efforts in preparation for a client’s need assessment
- Manage all communications with clients and build strong client/stakeholder relationships
- Lead project teams to engage with clients proactively and provocatively with a strategic "consultative" and "trusted advisor" approach
- Manage, motivate, and support project teams
- Lead project teams to deliver interim and final deliverables
- Set up project deliverable presentations
- Surface client concerns, identify risk factors, and initiate change requests
- Collect client’s feedback and identify Lessons Learned and improvement opportunities
- Perform project and impact assessments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years professional experience in project/program management
- Prior experience working with NPOs
- Strong leadership, communication, and follow-up skills
- Familiar with project management tools
- Client/stakeholder relationship management
- Positive attitude and commitment to projects
- PMP certified is a great plus!
- Must be willing to commit 1+ year
- Attend weekly team meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls each month
- Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time]
- Leadership development opportunity
- Training and learning opportunity
- Professional networking opportunity
- Fulfilling experience to make a tangible impact on communities
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM