Help dogs and cats find new homes by receiving and organizing donations for our thrift store. ReTails generates funds to support our animal shelter. We have a donations trailer in the shelter parking lot, and it's super busy, especially in summer.
We're looking for outgoing, friendly and diligent volunteers to welcome customers, receive donations, provide receipts, and keep everything organized. All work is outdoors, covered space provided in the trailer; you'll be on your feet most of the time. Volunteers should be able to lift up to 20 pounds, with repeated bending and moving.
A weekly shift is preferred, with a 3-month commitment.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week, 3 months
- lifting up to 20 pounds, repeated bending & lifting, on your feet
- Ebay Resale Coordination
- ReTails Thrift Store Books &...
- Vet Clinic Assistant
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Hazel Dell
- Christmas at ReTails
- Cat Care Assistant
- ReTails Thrift Store - Boutique
- Knitties for Kitties
- ReTails Thrift Store Clothing...
- Dog Walking Volunteer
- Animal Shelter Laundry
- Donations Assistant Humane Society
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Jantzen...
- Vancouver Humane Society Auction