PLEASE APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
SEEKING: A super team for raising money through grants, private and corporate funding, giving strength to Life Target and its mission - the prevention of violence and homicide.
Are you passionate about being part of a new resource to prevent violence and homicide?
LIFE TARGET, based in NYC ( www.lifetarget.org) would love you to join us! We are a new non-profit 501(c)3 organization looking for passionate change-makers who would donate their time to help set-up a violence and homicide prevention hotline to open at the beginning of 2017!
Are you a self-motivated, innovative, and results-oriented person?
LIFE TARGET is looking for enthusiastic and well-organized volunteers - commitment to be discussed.
LIFE TARGET is seeking a fundraising team to help us grow our programs, staff, volunteers and operations. Previous experience with grant making, fundraising, and foundations would be highly valued.
- Grant Management:
Research grants and funding opportunities for Life Target.
Write grant applications
Oversee grants awarded to Life Target and ensure compliance
Build relationships with foundations and other grant makers to improve Life Target applications
- Manage donor relations
- Pursue other fundraising opportunities, such as partnerships and revenue generation, as needed
- Excellent and succinct writer and communicator
- Basic knowledge of grant making and foundations a must
- Experience with grant writing, fiscal sponsorship, and impact metrics a plus
- Passionate and respectful towards people in despair
- Honors commitments and meets deadlines
- Collaborative team player who's excited to be a part of shaping the direction of Life Target
- Flexible and comfortable with an alternative and frequently changing startup environment
- Eager and quick learner who's not afraid of a challenge
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate students or Master's degree preferred
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- As long as possible
- Respectful towards people, especially those in despair