Company Description: ICAST (International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology) is a Colorado non‐profit organization working to address affordable housing issues using green and energy efficient technology. Our projects foster economic viability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility in underserved communities in Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas.
We are interested in the growth and professional development of all of our team members, including interns. We tailor the position to the applicant’s professional goals and offer guidance to supplement the intern’s future employment success.
Position Overview: TheSocial Media Marketing Intern will work on our social media strategy for ICAST, and our three programs: Resource Smart, Project Sunlight, and the Triple Bottom Line Foundation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining ICAST Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
- Gathering engaging and quality industry insights and news items to use as posting content
- Attending online webinars to sharpen social media skills
- Helping develop and refine current marketing strategy
- Creating or assisting in the creation of content for social media platforms
- Demonstrates competency with traditional and new social media platforms
- Attentive to detail and strategic opportunities
- Creative and interested in marketing strategy
- Passionate about the ICAST mission
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus
- Marketing, communications, business major/minor or related field of study
- Must be a current undergraduate student or recent graduate (in the last 6 months)
- Passionate about environmental, social, or nonprofit work
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Please email your resume to Oppurtunities@icastusa.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment