PLEASE APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
SEEKING: A gutsy team of legal service and criminal defense counselors, to:
1) Create a complete legal protection team for Life Target and its future hotline whose mission is the prevention of violence and homicide to be set up by November 2016
2) By September 2016 set up a complete legal protection team for Life Target and its future blog and live chat whose mission is the prevention of violence and homicide.
Are you passionate about being part of a new resource to prevent violence and homicide?
LIFE TARGET, based in NYC ( www.lifetarget.org) would love you to join us! We are a new non-profit 501(c)3 organization looking for passionate change-makers who would donate their time to help set-up a violence and homicide prevention hotline to open at the beginning of 2017!
Are you a self-motivated, innovative, and results-oriented person?
We are looking for legal specialists to provide legal protection and legal services to Life Target, and Life Target Hotline, its blog and live chat project - see website: www.lifetarget.org.
The volunteers would act as legal representation on behalf of Life Target, to offer advice on legal services and criminal defense matters and other legal issues. Volunteers will research and prepare legal documents for the benefit of Life Target in order to open the hotline by the beginning of 2017. Volunteers should have knowledge of national homicide law, and issues, such as whether Life Target Hotline would need to be operated in a state other than NY.
- To have Life Target and its team legally secure a.s.a.p. and have all legal documentation for the Life Target Hotline, its team and operators by November 2016 at the latest.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Relevant experience is essential
- Passionate and dedication to work for this cause
- Work with maturity and professionalism.
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- As needed, some work can be done offsite
- Dedication to work for this cause