We are looking for a volunteer who has experience in organizing and programming. This person will need to be able to schedule speakers, keep parents/kids updated with events and activities surrounding the program. The candidate must be fun, professional and able to work well with children.
Fit for fashion is a program where we teach children from the ages 5-13 how to maintain a well rounded life style throught workshops in Fitness, food, Financial Literary, Fashion, Fleek(hygiene,health) and Focus (selves). Industry leaders come in and present to the children and engage them in hands on activities demonstrating their area of expertise.
- Need Experience in teaching
- Resident of NYC, Brooklyn is a plus
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Child Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Two Clothing Assistance Program...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Great at Planning? Join the...
- Event Planner
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Administative Assistant
- Event planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator