Our Saviour’s Housing is a community of hope for those who need a home. Ourmission is eliminating homelessness by providing shelter, support, and a chance to start over. We serve nearly 500 adults each year in three housing programs: Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Permanent Supportive Housing.
Join Our Saviour's Housing as a crucial part of our daytime team; help with our Transitional Housing and Permanent Supportive Housing programs! Gain experience with social services and homelessness in a friendly environment where your unique talents will be valued. The volunteer will work closely with staff to ensure that program residents’ needs are met and operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities may include:
- Organize basement storage spaces
- Maintain organized food shelf storage
- Manage/update Transitional Housing bulletin boards
- Assemble monthly cleaning supply baskets
- Help connect and build relationships with landlords
- Occasional room painting for resident move-ins & other basic maintenance projects
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Weekly or biweekly 3-4 hour shift, 10am-5pm, M-F
- Are you a people person who...
- Shelter Cereal Drive!
- Daytime Projects Volunteer -...
- Assemble hygiene kits for our...
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Shelter Painting - group of 10
- Shelter Dinner Servers - May 26