- General cleaning, safety, and Hygene.
- Greet each visitor and introduce yourself.
- Tell families that the room is designed for birth to four-year-olds.
- Interact with children and their parents/caregivers.
- Explain use of each exhibit if needed.
- Show guests where to park strollers and where they can eat a snack.
- Make sure all shoes are off and placed in the correct location.
- Make sure that guests are aware of the Crocs in the room, and where they can put diaper bag, etc.
- Be familiar with the water area, climbing loft, SMART Board, and infant area.
- Be prepared for feedback from the visitor and share that information with the Volunteer Coordinator or other staff member.
- Thank visitors for coming to Impression 5 and encourage exploration of main exhibit floor and special exhibits available.
- Promote the benefits of Impression 5 membership.
- Child Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer shifts are in 4 hour blocks