Mizell Senior Center Needs your help!
WhenWed Jul 20, 2016 08:00 AM - Fri May 19, 2017 05:00 PM
WhereVolunteer site is inPalm Springs, CA 92262
Front Desk: Monday to Saturday, AM Shifts, 8:00am-12:30pm; PM Shifts, 12:30pm - 5:00pm; need basic telephone skills.
Café 480: Servers: Weekdays, 10:30am - 12:30pm; able to carry trays of 2-3 dishes or 12 water/lemonade glasses; Kitchen, variable hours.
Farmers Market: Thursdays, 8:00am - 12:00pm; able to lift crates of vegetables and fruits.
Aunt Betty’s (Thrift Store): AM Shifts, 9:00am - 12:30pm; PM Shifts, 12:30pm - 4:00pm; basic customer service skills.
Other Roles: Supporting special events, Mondays bingo, weekday program sign-ins, etc.
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts vary
- essential skills and values being service-oriented/socially-adept, serving seniors and representing
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Mizell Senior Center Needs your...
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Need 1 CERT Volunteer for a...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse