- General cleaning as needed.
- Welcome everyone that you meet on teh Exhibit floor, inntroduce yourself and tell visitor that you are there to help if they have any questions.
- Be a part of the visitor experience as you help guests dsicover how to PLAY, CREATE, and CHALLENGE in the Science Center. Assist with hands-on exhibits, help visitors uncover new science content and make their visit a memorable one.
- Become familiar with the exhibit floor, coat room, bathrooms, stroller parking, and guest services.
- Become familiar with the First Impression Room to encourage visitors with young children to utilize that area.
- Continually be aware of new exhibits on the floor.
- Check on the special events of the day posted on the chalkboard wall across from Guest Services; workshops, birthdays, special events
- Work on the exhibit floor with Guest Experience Team Members.
- Help with preparations for workshops; preparing slime bags, filling biosphere containers.
- Ask visitors how their visit is going. Thank them for visiting Impression 5 and invite them to come back again soon.
- Be prepared for feedback from the visitor and share that information with the Volunteer Coordinator or other staff.
- Promote the benefits of Impression 5 membership/
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer shifts are in 4 hour blocks