Resource Mobilisation activities:
* Researching and approaching charities, trusts, individuals, celebrity, government agencies, Colleges, Universities, UN Agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the organisation
* Conceiving and managing fundraising event(s) to support SODEIT events/Activities
* Writing and presenting proposals.
* Managing the grant application process and ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors' expectations
* Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships
* Attending relevant fundraising forums such as Tax Reform, Fund Raising Groups and other relevant bodies.
Administration and financial tasks:
* Preparing annual income and expenditure fundraising budgets for approval
* Recording, monitoring and reporting financial progress
* Administrative duties: Create and update databases of donors/supporters/funders, preparing reports, monitoring income and expenditure.
* Recruiting and managing volunteers for a Resource Mobilisation and partnership for SODEIT events and project/program.
Marketing and public relations tasks:
* Communicating with the public: online, via the media, through direct mail /live Chat etc.
* Liaising with copywriter, printer, manufacturers etc to produce fundraising promotional material
* Communication skills ( English and or French): writing dynamic funding proposals and inspiring people to commit to the cause in question.
* Interpersonal skills: you will be constantly interacting with people, persuading them of the value of your organisation.
* Research skills and attention to detail: sourcing information and statistics, researching trends, assessing costs.
* Creativity: idea generation is important as charities try to 'piggy back’ on what the public has an interest in.
* Resilience and flexibility: fundraising can be a tough job.
Please send your CV, Motivation Letter and your envisage Plan of Action for the 5 month task to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject - Resource Mobilisation and Partnership Manager. Not later than August 20, 2016
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 20 hrs per week
- Remote - Working from Abroad, in constant touch with SODEIT team on site through WhatsApp, skype,etc
- India: Volunteer teaching street...
- Memphis: MIFA Meals on Wheels
- Online: Development Assistant:...
- Online: Urgent need for YOUR...
- Volunteer in the Brazilian...
- Online: Fundraising officer
- Bulgaria: Retail Expert
- Online: Videographer
- Online: Development Internship
- Guatemala: English Teacher
- Cameroon: Volunteer on a...
- Volunteer Speech and Language...
- Kenya: Teacher or Counselor
- Online: Resource Mobilisation...
- Uganda: Special Educational...
- Uganda: Monitoring + Evaluation...
- Uganda: Women’s Income...
- Uganda: Children's Education...
- Uganda: Education Specialist /...
- Uganda: Assistant Project...