Personal and professional individuals are needed to join our team of Front Desk Volunteers. This position involves answering and directing phone calls, being familiar with program offerings and resources, greeting clients and visitors in a courteous manner, and assisting with occasional staff projects. As a volunteer, you will get to interact with the public and our passionate staff of employees, develop your office skills, and provide the agency with vital support. This is chance for you to be the face of our agency and welcome our guests with kindness and support.
If you are interested, contact Noreen Mendoza at email@example.com or at (707)528-8712 ext. 160
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing. At lease once a week. Four hour shifts.
- Can be an on call front desk receptionist.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist