Personal and professional individuals are needed to join our team of Front Desk Volunteers. This position involves answering and directing phone calls, being familiar with program offerings and resources, greeting clients and visitors in a courteous manner, and assisting with occasional staff projects. As a volunteer, you will get to interact with the public and our passionate staff of employees, develop your office skills, and provide the agency with vital support. This is chance for you to be the face of our agency and welcome our guests with kindness and support.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing. At lease once a week. Four hour shifts.
- Can be an on call front desk receptionist.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist