ynpnGO Membership Committee Position
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereUNO, Community Engagement Center6400 South, University Drive Road NorthOmaha, NE 68182
We are looking for individuals interested in serving on the membership committie for the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Greater Omaha! The membership committee advocates for ynpnGO members and helps ensure the organization is membership-driven. We accomplish this by:
- Engaging current and potential members and plugging them into YNPNGO
- Evaluating membership involvement and satisfaction
- Supporting the growth of desired membership benefits and programming
- Managing YNPNGO's membership database
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Hour meetings once a month.
- Must be a member of ynpnGO to serve on a committee.