Are you passionate about empowering girls to make a difference in their world? Do you like project development? Are you enthusiastic about cultivating leadership?
Then we need you to guide high school girls across our region, helping them develop Girl Scout Gold Award projects. We collaborate with girls from the beginning, helping them to:
- brainstorm potential project ideas
- research their selected topics
- understand their project's connection to national and/or global issues
- structure a project plan bound by a calendar, a budget, and a sustainability strategy
- create a publicity and fundraising campaign
- document their ideas through a formal proposal document
- defend their proposal before an interview panel
- file an "after action" final report
No previous experience needed, Gold Award process and mentor training is provided. The ideal mentor in Girl Scouting helps girls become leaders of confidence, courage, and character who make the world a better place.
Ready to Join? Complete our inquiry form, copy and paste link into your browser:
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- about 5 hours per month for at least 2 years
- Join or already have Girl Scout Membership.
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- - Dekalb - Girl Scout Troop...
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Cobb - Girl Scout Troop Co-Leader
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Fulton - Girl Scout Troop...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair
- Girl Scout Service Unit...
- Gwinnett - Girl Scout Troop...