Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for executing marketing initiatives including list management, email marketing and administrative support.
* Coordinate all logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows
* Maintain the HHP client dashboard page with announcements and events
* Assist the marketing team with the production of routine emails as needed
* Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
* Maintain the HHP Marketing calendar
* Maintain the inventory of promotional items
* Assist with the preparation of HHP presentations
* Handle specific projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Required
* Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
* Proactive and able to work independently
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
* Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
* Excellent time management skills
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline
* Minimum 2 years experience in related field* Experience with CRM is a plus
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Graphic Designer
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- PR Coordinator
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Volunteer Manager
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- COO - volunteer position at HHP
- Director of Development - Fund...
- CDO - Chief Development Officer...
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
- CFO Chief Financial Officer -...
- Director Social Media