50 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP) envisions a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. HHP Programs are active and in development.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website:
Information on Programs active and in development https://tinyurl.com/HHP-Programs
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for executing marketing initiatives including list management, email marketing and administrative support.
* Coordinate all logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows
* Maintain the HHP client dashboard page with announcements and events
* Assist the marketing team with the production of routine emails as needed
* Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
* Maintain the HHP Marketing calendar
* Maintain the inventory of promotional items
* Assist with the preparation of HHP presentations
* Handle specific projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Required
* Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
* Proactive and able to work independently
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
* Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
* Excellent time management skills
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline
* Minimum 2 years experience in related field* Experience with CRM is a plus
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Must be at least 18