Volunteer Office Assistant/Health
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4575 - A Mission Gorge PlaceSan Diego, CA 92120
OBJECTIVE: To assist program staff with administrative based tasks such as filing, paperwork, making copies, scan, and data entry.
TIME REQUIRED: Flexible, minimum 4 - 6 hours per week, Mon. - Fri., 9AM to 5PM.
Capable and interested in working with people of diverse languages and cultures
Possess a sense of hospitality, flexibility, patience and good humor
Ability to work with people of limited English proficiency
Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
OUTLINE OF SERVICES:
Assist health department staff members with administrative based duties such as preparing folders for newly arrived clients, scan, and copies of client documents. Entering data into system (not necessary be computer illiterate).
SUPERVISOR: Health Program Manager
BENEFITS: By helping Catholic Charities staff members with their daily administrative duties you make sure we provide the best service possible for our diverse clientele. This position is perfect for individuals looking to gain experience in an office based environment.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- four to six hours per week
- Tomorrow Project Mentor:...
- Homeless Women Volunteer...
- Help refugees become self...
- Volunteer Office Assistant/Health
- School and WIC Enrollment...
- Job Coach, Homeless Women
- Smoke-Free For All San Diegans...
- Learn with a refugee! Become a...
- Transportation Aide, Help Newly...
- Volunteer Interpreter, Arabic,...