Sponsorship & Fundraising Coordinator
Sponsorship, Fundraising, Marketing
Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home.
The volunteer will:
- Identify and pursue fundraising opportunities for the organization including in kind donations, online campaigns, restaurant fundraisers, special events, corporate donations, etc.
- Research and solicit individual, corporate and foundation sponsor prospects.
- Maintain contact and relationships with sponsor prospects.
- Maintain calendar and meet deadlines for event sponsorships.
- Prioritize projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner.
- Report progress in sponsorship research, sponsorship inquiry and outcome to the Sponsorship department.
- Interpersonal Skills and Friendly Demeanor
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills,
- Ability to Multitask, Self-Motivated
- Previous Fundraising a Plus.
- STRONG computer skills
Sponsorship, Corporate relations, Fundraising, Marketing
1014 W. Foothill Blvd Ste B, Upland, CA 91786
10 to 15 hrs/week
Hourly commitment per:
Day Week Month Year
On going Specific: to
Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm (Flexible)
Any AARP ChristianVolunteering.org Facebook HandsOn Inland Empire Idealist.org VolunteerMatch.org
Do Not Post Public: Existing SHFC volunteers
- Data Entry
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Office Assistant
- The Children's Boutique at...
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Grant Writer & Coordinator
- Sponsorship & Fundraising...
- Financial Analyst
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant