Are you a fashion-savvy person with a heart to help? The Huntington Beach Outlet is staffed by dedicated, enthusiastic, fun-loving retail volunteers with a strong sense of style and a desire to give back to their community. $0.87 of every dollar in sales benefits Working Wardrobes programs and services!
- Put your passion for fashion to work with customers.
- Build your social Network
- Learn techniques in retail management, fashion merchandising, and marketing
- Help transform lives through the services of Working Wardrobes.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Must have a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must be able to stand for a period of time.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Must have customer service experience
- People Skills
- Sales Process
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours per week