Conquering Alzheimer’s is as much a matter of public policy as scientific discovery, and we need your help to change the future of this devastating disease.
As an advocate, you will be invited to engage public officials and policymakers in a variety of ways, urging their support for critical Alzheimer's legislation and policy changes. Whether you prefer sending emails to legislators, posting updates to Facebook, or hosting events or even meeting in-person with your elected officials, there are many ways you can make a difference as an Alzheimer's Association Advocate.
Please contact us if you would like to get involved!
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Office & Program Promotion...
- Support Group Leader -...
- Support Group Volunteer -...
- Volunteer Educator - Lexington, KY
- Volunteer Educator (Evansville)
- Become a Support Group Leader...
- Community Outreach Volunteer -...
- Health Fair Table Host...
- Advocacy Volunteer (Pikeville)
- Advocacy Volunteer (Prestonsburg)
- Community Outreach & Program...
- Advocacy Volunteer (Somerset)
- Volunteer Educator (Paducah)
- Advocacy Volunteer (Bowling Green)
- Volunteer Educator -...