BOX OFFICE COORDINATORS
Job Purpose :
Reports to the Box Office Manager, and manages the Box Office cashiers at a particular venue.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
Managing all box office volunteers (cashiers) with ticket sales and transactions.
Conducting pass and ticket sales.
Handling customer complaints.
Refunding oversold screenings.
Informing the theatre of sold-out screenings.
Informing the management of potential oversells or problems.
Send a report to the box office manager daily.
This position is a seasonal position and requires approximately 20 hours in August and approximately 50 hours during September. Festival dates are Wed., Sept 28 - Sun, Oct 2.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Managers Needed - San Diego Film...
- Patron Concierge - San Diego...
- Drink Up: Bartenders Needed
- Street Team
- Film Festival Marketing...
- Film Festival Box Office Manager
- Old Hollywood-Style Flapper Girl...
- Video Editor - San Diego Film...
- Tech Team Member
- Logistics Event Team - SD Film...
- Drivers Wanted
- Film Festival Box Office...
- Projectionists AV Technicians:...
- Ushers Needed for SD Film...
- Customer Service - SD Film...
- Videographers - SD Film Festival
- Baby You Can Drive My Car
- Customer Service - San Diego...
- Help our Youth! SD Film Festival
- Box Office Team - SD Film Festival