Summary: The Hope Alliance Event/Fundraiser Volunteer will perform a variety of tasks depending on event/fundraiser deadlines and priorities. This will include all administrative, basic office tasks, and event preparation as assigned by THA staff. This position helps to extend our resources via fundraising or community outreach to better assist and direct the needs of people using our programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Event preparation: decor, filing, printing & folding, etc.
- Event set-up and take-down
- Maintenance of office space
- Other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Represent The Hope Alliance in a positive, appropriate manner
- Must be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of The Hope Alliance volunteers, partners, and donors
- Maintain responsibility for tasks assigned
Time Commitment: During the day of the event, volunteers must be signed up for AT LEAST one 2-hour shift.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training