Cape Fear Habitat's mission: Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
The Cape Fear Habitat ReStore is seeking a volunteer who can manage administrative responsibilites. Duties include:
- Answering telephones and giving information to callers, taking phone messages, or transfering calls to appropriate individuals.
- Completing forms in accordance with proper policy and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and callers, handling their inquiries, and directing them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Making Outgoing "Thank You" calls to donors.
- Assisting the Donations Coordinator as needed.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- A volunteer shift is 4 hours.